In all honesty, I only enjoyed the forensics part of the game because of little guy.
My Maria Torres cosplay from Trauma Team and my bf as CRS-01 at Anime North 2013
y’know just two guys
chewin the fat
My blog needs a little more of:
The Witch’s House
Catherine. (The game)
Persona 3 or 4
Reblog if you post or reblog any of these things and I’ll give your blog a looking at.
AU where Derek loses his medical license and has to retreat to Japan using the name Tsukimori Kousuke, and works under Delphi. And Naomi just ended up living in the USA and joined Caduceus out of purely wanting to help people.
Bonus; they switch personalities and Angie works with Naomi and Derek works with Naval/Little Guy.
unfulfilled life from trauma team. one of two piano pieces i can play.
I have not played Under the Knife. Second Opinion’s pretty much the same anyway…
The ten assumption post you’ve all been waiting for: “Ten Things I Assume about Adel Tulba”!
- He is not a fan of spicy foods, at all.
- His feelings are easily hurt.
- His emotions are quite easy to toy with.
- He has a thing for striped polos.
- He has a mole on his left buttcheek that looks like mickey mouse.
- He chafes easily and has dry skin.
- He dyes his hair.
- His nickname in high school was “Chicken Salad”.
- He was crippled with guilt over what he did when he had neo-GUILT.
- He was kidnapped once and fed lima beans.
Ten things I assume about Sylvia Warenburg:
- She can be very aggressive but is often sweet.
- She cares about children, and has always wanted a child of her own but wasn’t able to get pregnant.
- She worked at a sunday school, and a daycare, before leaving for Africa.
- She is an aunt. Her older sister gave birth to twin boys.
- She had a younger brother who died of a brain tumor.
- She is very good at hiding her emotions and often doesn’t let people know how she truly feels.
- She was bullied growing up.
- She had braces.
- She had a wacky type of fashion sense when she was in school.
- She wears contact lenses.
Feel free to reblog with your own “Ten things I assume about Sylvia Warenburg”.
- Patrick Mercer
- Heather Ross
- Master Vakhushti
If you can think of any character I have not done (and who isn’t on this list), you may send an ask or submit a character - or even your own ten assumptions!
New Blood was one of the first Trauma games I played and the last one that I finished. Took me forever to to beat Cardia. I recommend playing as Valerie for this one as her healing touch makes it easier to beat instead of Markus’s healing touch (despite his slowing down time and how fast the last part moves).
“to hell with that”
finished trauma team again after all these years. Still a great game.